- August 6, 2019 at 2:50 am #49693
humic acid fulvic acid potassium salt k2o benefits for agriculture
Potassium humate is extracted with high quality humic acid and extracted with potassium hydroxide.
Potassium humic acid is an economical Potassium Humate organic fertilizer.
For agriculture: can be used directly for spray irrigation, drip irrigation and liquid organic fertilizer,plant growth stimulant and fertilizer promoter. It also becomes a kind of powerful multi-functional compound fertilizer after combined with Nitrogen,Phosphorus,Kalium and other micro nutrient elements.
Potassium fulvic acid Effects:
1. Soil conditioner, improves soil structure.
2.Improve soil ion exchange capacity.
3. Enhance the resistance to soil, especially in alkaline soils to reduce the high salt. Enhance the nutrient intake, increase the soil humus content.
4. Plant growth stimulants, promote root development and stimulate seed germination.
Nutritional intake through nutrient and humate acid to maintain nutritional balance.
5. Improve crop elasticity. Such as cold, drought, pests and diseases, lodging and so on.
6. Promote healthy, robust plants that enhance appearance.Fulvic Fertilizer Free Sample
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.